Once the site of a colossal structure built in 1725, only the base of the Chandos Glass Cone remains.
The cone was originally used for glass making and dominated the skyline of Bridgwater.
It was soon converted as a kiln for making pottery and was last fired in 1939.
The remains of the Glass Cone are impressive evidence of Bridgwater’s rich industrial past.
Where is it?