Camera Licences (including printer/scanners)
Copies of Microfiche
Certification of parish register entries
Outreach and Learning
Permission to Publish
- A minimum fee of £10 will be charged in all instances. However, this will not be charged in addition to the specific fees per item. For example, the charge for 1 item for a not for profit local publication will be £10 (not £20).
- Print run not to exceed 500. Local means relating to a village or community. Academic publications are counted as commercial publications even if they have a small print run. Publication means either print or electronic.
- Includes academic journals. Publication means either print or electronic.
- For example, local community organisations. You will be asked to provide the site URL.
- Includes websites which charge a subscription fee for access to content. You will be asked to provide the site URL.
- Local exhibitions which last less than one week will be free or charge.
- All TV permissions will include the right to show the programme on multiple occasions.
- Attendance fees are not applicable if the visit is as a result of a South West Heritage Trust press release.