28th May 2019 - 30th May 2019
Go on a time travelling adventure at the Museum this May Half-Term and join in with a range of activities. These include:
- Meet a Dinosaur – FREE! Go back 200 million years to meet our friendly dinosaur!
- Castle Tour – £1 per person. Take a behind the scenes tour and discover the 900 years of history behind Taunton Castle.
- Brass Rubbing – £1 per person. Use 700-year-old techniques to make your own artwork.
- Tudor Almshouse – FREE! Visit our Tudor almshouse and find out what life was like 500 years ago.
- Victorian School – £1 per person. It’s 1879 and class is about to start! Don’t be late – our Victorian school mistress will not be happy about it…
- Mystery Object Handling – FREE! Can you guess what these strange objects were used for?
Individual timings will be available on the day, ages 3+.
Dates and locations
Tuesday, 28th May 2019 - Thursday, 30th May 2019