In line with the Government guidance the South West Heritage Trust has now closed all sites to the public (as of week beginning 2 November). The following sites are closed until further notice:
- The Museum of Somerset, Taunton
- Somerset Rural Life Museum, Glastonbury
- Somerset Brick and Tile Museum, Bridgwater
- Somerset Heritage Centre, Taunton
- Devon Heritage Centre, Exeter
- North Devon Record Office, Barnstaple
We will reopen our sites when Government guidance makes that possible so please keep on eye on the website and social media.
Although we are temporarily closing our doors, you can still stay connected and enjoy our collections from home.
Explore online exhibitions, watch films, do research, or enjoy family activities via our new digital hub – Heritage Online
We are enormously grateful to everyone who has visited us since we reopened.
Thank you for your ongoing support and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.